Book Sophie Poldermans for a Webinar, Presentation or Keynote on:
- New York Post & Amazon Bestseller Seducing and Killing Nazis (2019)
- Women Leaders in times of Conflict, Crisis or Change (WWII, Rwanda, Bosnia, Kosovo, COVID-19, climate change)
- Women’s Leadership: Passion, Purpose, People, Perspective & Perseverance (5Ps)
- Women’s rights, Human Rights & Global Governance
Business Innovation, Sustainable Strategies & Design Thinking
Eager to learn more about a specific topic? Book an (online) in-depth course, training or workshop on one of the following topics: Duration: 2-8 hours. Reccommended: 3 x 2 or 2,5 hours
NY Post & Amazon Bestseller Seducing and Killing Nazis
Women Leaders in times of Conflict, Crisis & Change
Purpose Driven Leadership & the 5P Framework
Women’s Rights, Human Rights & Global Governance
Business Innovation: Strategic, Sustainable & Design Thinking
Reflect & Act
Mini course for Senior Leaders
& Personal Leadership
Consult Sophie’s Women of War on:
- For whom? Public & Private sector, Businesses, Government, Universities, Networking Clubs, NGOs etc.
- What? Webinar, Presentation, Keynote, Course, Training, Workshop, Business/Inspirational Talk, Guest Lecture, Consult.
- Investment: Truly Customized (depending on group size, duration, location).